Thank you for choosing Vaughn Internal Medicine and Pediatrics as your family's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the family we serve by providing quality care in a family-centered environment.
- Listening to our patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your family's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Driver's license or ID card
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous doctor
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate Bellmead physician does whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and your family are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our physician. We look forward to meeting you.